Wow, I need to lighten up!
Posted February 15, 2009on:
I haven’t done this in a while, but there is a lot on my mind. Today, no one really reads it, so I am going to dump! The bullet points are for Brody!
- I haven’t had my full staff since before Christmas. It’s been crazy, but a blessing.
- Speaking of Brody, he turned 30 yesterday. Go wish him a late “Happy Birthday!” The 30’s are awesome!!
- I had fun with friends last night, but Valentine’s Day still sucks if you are single.
- This woman and this woman amaze me. Great moms rock, but they inspire be to be so much more! They are so much more!!
- I got a letter from Dante, the child I sponsor through Compassion International. I hope he is doing OK. It breaks my heart to think that he might not be. It makes me want to sponsor more kids.
- I have been praying about God’s plan for my life a lot lately. I wonder if that includes children.
- Still not at church. It is still weird. I hope it is not like this forever. The funny thing is, as much as I miss it, I don’t feel very missed. My head knows I am, but my heart doesn’t feel it.
- Clarity is so important in communication. For that matter, communication is important. That sounds simple, but sometimes it is the hardest thing ever.
- I need to be better at setting boundaries.
This post was heavy. I didn’t really expect that, but I guess it reflects where I have been lately. I am ready to move out of this place!!!